I got your e-mail address from the SAMAA web site. AVCOM is the aviation discussion forum in South Africa which is non-commercial and non-aviation body related, but provides a great forum for discussion for like minded aviator individuals. The realization is that many of our local pilots were involved inmodel aircraft either currently or before that got into full size aircraft and after putting it to poll, it was decided to create a new section dedicated to model aircraft….The link to the new section is here.
Or you can access the general section here.
Please feel free to visit the discussion forum and to participate and of course the invitation is open to all members of SAMAA and any individual with like minded interest to participate…..Please feel free to announce this forum to your members and of course they are free to also free to participate in the other sections as well should they so desire….
- Control Line SIG
- Fun Fly SIG
- Gert Nieuwoudt's SAMAA Facebook page
- Large Scale Aerobatics SIG
- MGA SIG
- MHSA SIG
- Model Aerobatic Association SIG
- National Association of Scale Modelers SIG
- SA Indoor Electric Association
- SAMAA Diary of Events
- SAMAA membership admin site
- SAMAA web page
- SAMJA SIG
- SAMPRA SIG
- ► 2014 (33)
- ► 2013 (44)
- ► 2012 (57)
- ► 2011 (67)
- ► 2010 (79)
- ► 2009 (78)
- ► 2008 (102)
- 2007 Natal Soaring Champs
- 2007 Boland Aerobatic Champs entry form
- Aviation discussion forum
- SAMAA workshop -- Lionel Brink's feedback to the M...
- SAMAA management workshop -- more info
- SAMAA management workshop
- 2007 Control Line Nats -- Percy Attfield
- Black Eagle Slope Weekend
- Swartkop Warbird Meet 9 / 10 June 2007
- Gliding postal scores for Feb 2007 from John Light...
- LSMAA 2007 Nats Promo
- LSMAA Nats entry form
- ▼ March (12)
- ► 2006 (90)
- ► 2005 (133)
Web site terms and conditions
Copyright of material on all the pages of this site is vested in the SAMAA or the original authors. You may use the material in terms of the Creative Commons license for non-commercial purposes on the condition that you acknowledge its origin.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License
The views expressed on this web site, or on any directly or indirectly linked site, are not necessarily those of the SAMAA Committee, or the web editor. The information provided on this site is provided for recreational purposes only. The SAMAA and the authors of presented content assume no liability whatsoever on the use of information contained in this site. The information on this site is provided on an "as-is" basis, without warrantee of any kind. Links provided on this site will let you leave the SAMAA web site. The linked sites are not under the control of the SAMAA, and the SAMAA is not responsible for the contents of any linked site, or any link contained within a linked site, or updates to such sites.