It looks like the economic hardships of the country is impacting directly on Pattern competitions. To date we have received only eighteen entries, seven sportsman, eight F3A, two advance and one expert. We need at least 20 entries just to break even. All the trophies and badges have already been made. We know what the price of petrol is and we have decided that there will be no penalties for late entries. Come on all expert and advance pilots please make a effort. I can nearly guarantee you that you will take a very nice looking trophy home!
See you at CRF in Bloem
Piet Le Roux
- Control Line SIG
- Fun Fly SIG
- Gert Nieuwoudt's SAMAA Facebook page
- Large Scale Aerobatics SIG
- MGA SIG
- MHSA SIG
- Model Aerobatic Association SIG
- National Association of Scale Modelers SIG
- SA Indoor Electric Association
- SAMAA Diary of Events
- SAMAA membership admin site
- SAMAA web page
- SAMJA SIG
- SAMPRA SIG
- ► 2014 (33)
- ► 2013 (44)
- ► 2012 (57)
- ► 2011 (67)
- ► 2010 (79)
- ► 2009 (78)
- Report on 2008 Free State Aerobatic Champs -- Walt...
- AERIAL CONCEPTS SOUTH AFRICAN AEROBATIC NATIONALS ...
- Why is my PPM Transmitter not on frequency? -- Pie...
- SAMAA General Manager away from the office
- Chasing Kangaroos -- Piet le Roux (or perhaps Piet...
- 2008 Gliding Nats entry form
- Results of 2008 Helicopter Nats -- Johan Sieling
- Free State Aerobatic Champs -- Piet le Roux
- Gliding postal scores for Feb. 2008 -- John Lightf...
- ▼ March (9)
- ► 2007 (108)
- ► 2006 (90)
- ► 2005 (133)
Web site terms and conditions
Copyright of material on all the pages of this site is vested in the SAMAA or the original authors. You may use the material in terms of the Creative Commons license for non-commercial purposes on the condition that you acknowledge its origin.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License
The views expressed on this web site, or on any directly or indirectly linked site, are not necessarily those of the SAMAA Committee, or the web editor. The information provided on this site is provided for recreational purposes only. The SAMAA and the authors of presented content assume no liability whatsoever on the use of information contained in this site. The information on this site is provided on an "as-is" basis, without warrantee of any kind. Links provided on this site will let you leave the SAMAA web site. The linked sites are not under the control of the SAMAA, and the SAMAA is not responsible for the contents of any linked site, or any link contained within a linked site, or updates to such sites.