- Control Line SIG
- Fun Fly SIG
- Gert Nieuwoudt's SAMAA Facebook page
- Large Scale Aerobatics SIG
- MGA SIG
- MHSA SIG
- Model Aerobatic Association SIG
- National Association of Scale Modelers SIG
- SA Indoor Electric Association
- SAMAA Diary of Events
- SAMAA membership admin site
- SAMAA web page
- SAMJA SIG
- SAMPRA SIG
- ► 2014 (33)
- ► 2013 (44)
- ► 2012 (57)
- ► 2011 (67)
- ► 2010 (79)
- NERF Heli Fly In 6 September 2009
- Marc's sixth report from the F3A World Champs – Po...
- Marc's fifth, er, report on the F3A World Champs
- Marc's fourth report from the F3A World Champs – P...
- Marc's third report on the F3A World Champs – Pomb...
- Marc's second report on F3A World Champs – Pombal,...
- 2009 Thermal Soaring Nats -- bulletin one
- "SPECIAL INVITATION TO THE LONGRUN: SILVERSTROOM ...
- The SAAF Museum Swartkops will be hosting a Wings ...
- Report number one from F3A World Champs -- Marc Wo...
- Results for the F3B World Champs
- PLEASE NOTE!! OUDTSHOORN SCALE IS ALIVE AND WELL...
- North West Aerobatic League 4 -- Scott Crescent
- ▼ August (13)
- ► 2008 (102)
- ► 2007 (108)
- ► 2006 (90)
- ► 2005 (133)
Web site terms and conditions
Copyright of material on all the pages of this site is vested in the SAMAA or the original authors. You may use the material in terms of the Creative Commons license for non-commercial purposes on the condition that you acknowledge its origin.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License
The views expressed on this web site, or on any directly or indirectly linked site, are not necessarily those of the SAMAA Committee, or the web editor. The information provided on this site is provided for recreational purposes only. The SAMAA and the authors of presented content assume no liability whatsoever on the use of information contained in this site. The information on this site is provided on an "as-is" basis, without warrantee of any kind. Links provided on this site will let you leave the SAMAA web site. The linked sites are not under the control of the SAMAA, and the SAMAA is not responsible for the contents of any linked site, or any link contained within a linked site, or updates to such sites.