Attached please find copy of the entry form for 2009 Aerial Concepts South African Radio Controlled Aerobatic Nationals that will be held at Port Elizabeth Radio Flyers during the period 23 April 2009 to 26 April 2009.
Please note that the entries will be restricted to 50 pilots only and the closing date for entries will be 03 April 2009, whichever comes first. By entry I mean entry form submitted and money in the bank. So hurry and get those entries in.
We will post a bulletin with accommodation recommendations and more info regarding the comp early next week.
- Control Line SIG
- Fun Fly SIG
- Gert Nieuwoudt's SAMAA Facebook page
- Large Scale Aerobatics SIG
- MGA SIG
- MHSA SIG
- Model Aerobatic Association SIG
- National Association of Scale Modelers SIG
- SA Indoor Electric Association
- SAMAA Diary of Events
- SAMAA membership admin site
- SAMAA web page
- SAMJA SIG
- SAMPRA SIG
- ► 2014 (33)
- ► 2013 (44)
- ► 2012 (57)
- ► 2011 (67)
- ► 2010 (79)
- 2009 Heli Nats and World Champs team -- Johan Siel...
- Electric Fly In 19 April 2009
- Henley Airshow 2009
- SAMAA News
- 2009 Aerobatic Nats entry form -- Burt Botha
- 2009 North West Aerobatic Champs -- Scott Crescent...
- 2009 Free State Aerobatic Champs -- Walter van Huy...
- 3D heli comp at PRF on 21 to 22 Feb 2009 -- Johan ...
- Diary of events updated with Control Line info
- ▼ February (9)
- ► 2008 (102)
- ► 2007 (108)
- ► 2006 (90)
- ► 2005 (133)
Web site terms and conditions
Copyright of material on all the pages of this site is vested in the SAMAA or the original authors. You may use the material in terms of the Creative Commons license for non-commercial purposes on the condition that you acknowledge its origin.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License
The views expressed on this web site, or on any directly or indirectly linked site, are not necessarily those of the SAMAA Committee, or the web editor. The information provided on this site is provided for recreational purposes only. The SAMAA and the authors of presented content assume no liability whatsoever on the use of information contained in this site. The information on this site is provided on an "as-is" basis, without warrantee of any kind. Links provided on this site will let you leave the SAMAA web site. The linked sites are not under the control of the SAMAA, and the SAMAA is not responsible for the contents of any linked site, or any link contained within a linked site, or updates to such sites.