Congratulations to Team SA for finishing second in the World Jet Masters in Israel. The competition ended today.
The team consisting of Glen Roberts, Francios Diedrechsen, Mark Savage and Marthinus Potgieter ended second in the team contest. Glen Roberts ended second in the individual class as well,. He had the second highest static score with his scratch built Vampire. Mark and Marthinus also did very well in static. Unfortunately Marthinus did not have a complete flight in any of his three rounds with flames outs in every flight. Mark had a no start and Glen also a flame out in one round. Francios had a retract pipe burst which messed up his second flight(and the bottom of the aircraft).
Well done to Team SA.
See some more info and pictures on www.sajets.co.za
- Control Line SIG
- Fun Fly SIG
- Gert Nieuwoudt's SAMAA Facebook page
- Large Scale Aerobatics SIG
- MGA SIG
- MHSA SIG
- Model Aerobatic Association SIG
- National Association of Scale Modelers SIG
- SA Indoor Electric Association
- SAMAA Diary of Events
- SAMAA membership admin site
- SAMAA web page
- SAMJA SIG
- SAMPRA SIG
- ► 2014 (33)
- ► 2013 (44)
- ► 2012 (57)
- ► 2011 (67)
- ► 2010 (79)
- North West Aerobatic League Three -- Scott Crescen...
- World Jet Masters in Isreal -- Zane Mannell
- Photos from the World Air Games in Italy -- Bob Sk...
- Aeromusicals at Palaruffini -- Bob Skinner
- Gliding Postal results for May 2009 -- John Lightf...
- 2,4 Ghz Equipment type-approval
- A message from Bob Skinner at the World Air Games ...
- MHSA Gauteng Champs entry form
- Jets over Henley
- Non type-approved 2,4 Ghz equipment
- ▼ June (10)
- ► 2008 (102)
- ► 2007 (108)
- ► 2006 (90)
- ► 2005 (133)
Web site terms and conditions
Copyright of material on all the pages of this site is vested in the SAMAA or the original authors. You may use the material in terms of the Creative Commons license for non-commercial purposes on the condition that you acknowledge its origin.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License
The views expressed on this web site, or on any directly or indirectly linked site, are not necessarily those of the SAMAA Committee, or the web editor. The information provided on this site is provided for recreational purposes only. The SAMAA and the authors of presented content assume no liability whatsoever on the use of information contained in this site. The information on this site is provided on an "as-is" basis, without warrantee of any kind. Links provided on this site will let you leave the SAMAA web site. The linked sites are not under the control of the SAMAA, and the SAMAA is not responsible for the contents of any linked site, or any link contained within a linked site, or updates to such sites.